Elite Athlete Performance Network would like to invite SMJFL footballers to attend this unique development camp during the April School Holidays. These programs have been designed specifically for young footballers, with Elite coaches who currently coach within the TAC Cup and State representative system.
WHEN ARE THE PROGRAMS HELD?
Covering two dates for two age groups
– Tuesday March 31st for U7-12s, 9.30am-4pm, and
– Thursday April 9th for U12s and older, 9.30-4pm.
WHERE ARE THE PROGRAMS HELD?
The program will be run at Moorabbin Oval, 32-60 Linton Street, Moorabbin, Victoria.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET INVOLVED?
EACH CAMP INCLUDES…
All Participants will:
– Undertake Fitness Testing
– Develop Playing Skills
– Have Coaching from AFL Players & Current High Level Junior Coaches
– Learn about AFL Tactics
– Find out what it takes to make it at the Elite level
– Gain Nutrition and Goal Setting Knowledge
– Learn about Strength and Conditioning
And also receive:
– Sports Pack – including a Bag, Drink Bottle, and Training Singlet
– Lunch on the day of the clinic
– The opportunity to enter prize giveaways – including Signed Sherrin Footballs, Compression Tights and Elite Football Jumpers.
And best of all : Meet and Work with players from various AFL Clubs!!
WHAT IS THE COST?
The programs price is $140 for SMJFL players. The price is inclusive of GST.
WHO ARE ELITE?
Elite Athlete Performance Network is committed to the holistic development of athlete’s. Our programs are designed to physically build athletes from the ground up, preparing them in advance for future demands that their sport may place on them.
We use the latest techniques and strategies to maximise the development of each of our athlete’s, but maintain a philosophy of ‘doing the basics right’. Our team of staff & coaches are known industry leaders with a proven track record of successfully developing a range of athlete’s through their formative years into elite sport.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT www.eliteathletepn.com.au
AND TO REGISTER…