Places are, again, going fast!
Our league Charity Partner – Robert Connor Dawes Foundation – is once again running it’s annual fundraiser – Connor’s Run! Always an exciting day that is certainly more fun than run! When you make it to the end, the party will be waiting. You can join local celebrities and high profile sports starts who will taking part in the run (or maybe just the party!). This your chance to be part of Australia’s largest event for paediatric brain cancer!
Last year it took 6 weeks for Connor’s Run to sell out. After 3 weeks, 2000 places (55%) have already been registered. So even with the new additional start time at 8am in St Kilda and the 1000+ extra spots, the event is filling up fast.
So make sure everyone you want to be there is there, with this simple question checklist:
- Have you texted your procrastinating friends?
- Did you double check with the family if anyone else is coming along?
- Did you get a reply to your all-office email?
- Have you asked yourself, have I registered this year?
- Snap up your spots before they sell out.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there,
The RCD Team.
Head to the dedicated website to register you and friends today!