Make sure you’re ready to give your best (and sometimes funniest) answers on Media Day!
You can start thinking about the following questions…
- What do you love about footy?
- How does footy make you feel?
- What do you think it means to play fair?
- What do you think it means to treat your opponents with respect?
- When someone is being picked on or bullied, what do you think it is important to do? Can you share an example of something you’ve done in the past?
- What is the funniest thing that has ever happened at footy?
- What is the funniest thing your coach has done (at training or a game)?
- Who is your favourite AFL player? What do you like about them?
- What does the club president do?
- What do you think the hardest part about running a football club would be?
- What would you change if you ran your own football club?
- What is the best/most fun/easiest part of being in charge of a football club?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- If you could design a mascot for a team what would it be? What could it do? Does it have any special powers?
- If you could have a super power on the footy field what would it be?
- Do you have any jokes to tell me?
- If you could do something (sporty) like your mum/dad what would you want to be able to do? What things are they good at that you’d like to be? What do you admire about them?