Premier’s Active April is part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to promote healthy and active lifestyles and get Victorians more active, more often!
Premier’s Active April is a 30 x 30 challenge where all Victorians are encouraged to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
It’s fun, it’s free, and just by registering, your club could win a $1000 Rebel Sport voucher. Clubs simply need to register and create a team using the naming format
Each registered individual will also receive:·
- 15% off at Rebel Sport
- 10 free YMCA passes
- One free child pass to National Sports Museum and MCG Tour
- One free child pass to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- One hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- A chance to win some great prizes including our major registration prize of a sports pack valued at $10,000 including 2014 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets, bikes and sporting equipment
- Weekly email tips on being active and healthy eating
Teams and participants can log daily activity with the new Active April app and chart their progress throughout the month. You can also discover great events that are taking place in your local area!
Register today and join your club team to help your club win this great prize: https://app.activeapril.vic.gov.au/register/
To advertise your club just print out the attached posted! For further instructions on how to participate and sign up, please read the attached detailed instructions