2017 In Review – Murrumbeena JFC
Our club by club review of 2017 South Metro Junior Football League (SMJFL) season continues with Murrumbeena JFC next under the microscope.
- Just under 300 registered players across 14 teams in 2017
- First ever junior girls team successful competed in the Under 12 age-group
- A projection of 17 teams in 2018
- On The Field
- Eight teams progressed through to finals, including the Under 12 Girls in their first ever season
- Under 11’s successful in winning their Grand Final
- Several high place-getters in SMJFL League Best & Fairest awards including Darcy Trewarn (Winner, U17 Division 3), Thomas Schofield (Runner Up, U14 Division 3) and Sam Rausch (3rd place, U15 Division 3
- Other Achievements/Highlights
- Amazing ongoing support from our major sponsors, Bank of Queensland Frankston, Thomson Real Estate Murrumbeena and Toyota Chadstone
- Successful social events such as Mother’s Day Lunch and ‘Brownlogies’ awards night
If you, a friend or your club has a story worth sharing, drop a line to email@example.com to have your voice heard!