Corporate Sponsorship Program
The Corporate Sponsorship Program invites like-minded businesses and organisations, with a local or inner-southern regional footprint, to join forces with the SMJFL, Member Clubs and broader community.
For more information on becoming a Partner of the SMJFL and being involved in the Program, please call the SMJFL Offices on 03) 9553 5985 or email your details/proposal to Zoe via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traditionally, the Program has offered clubs a valuable resource with direct benefit from the league’s buying power – housing a ‘one stop shop’ approach to making available all good and services that a club would require to operate and ensuring a minimum standard of quality and service is met. This includes such things as Footballs, Apparel (on-field and off-field), Canteen Products, Equipment and Line-marking. Further to this, clubs have seen benefit from subsidized affiliation fees as a result of sponsorship investment from local and regional businesses and organisations, giving time, money and resources to support league and club operations. By supporting partners and sponsors that directly support the league and clubs, expenditure is kept ‘in football’. We thank all sponsors and the ongoing investment they provide to our member clubs.
Our Reach – an ideal partnership opportunity
- Attractive target audience – potential to communicate beyond match-days and registered members to all families friends and supporters.
- Desirable image – we are an innovative junior, grassroots sporting organisation. As a partner your company will be delivering lifestyle benefits to, and improving the health of participants, families and community.
- Business objectives – SMJFL will enable your company to achieve key business objectives, such as driving sales, establishing brand image and building brand awareness.
- Communications platform – work with SMJFL to build a strong communications platform to a critical mass of participants and supporters.
- Rights and benefits package – an extensive rights and benefits package maximizes your company exposure and promotional opportunities.
Our Packages – a tailored package to suit any investment level and desired outcomes
- Local Partner – entry level support for grassroots football
- Preferred Partner – build your reputation of reliability and value with Gold, Silver and Bronze levels of investments and benefits
- Official Partner – extend your reach through strong and unique emotional connections
- Principal Partner – increase brand awareness through support of league programs, events, initiatives, studies or projects
- Major Sponsor – connect with the community through premier branding opportunities