Junior footballer (17-19 year old) wanted to help Coach Grade 2+ Auskickers
Our Auskick session is every Saturday, starting April 22 (started last Saturday)
Coach required from 8:45 to 10:30am
Some prior planning of activities and drills is expected.
There are 14 Saturday morning sessions, no Auskick June 10, July 1, 8 and 15
Our Centre is located at the VAFA Ground, 162 Glenhuntly Road, Elwood 3185.
This is a paid position and the Centre will also funs the level one coaching course ($170).
If you are interested or require any further information please call Deb O’Reilly on 0407513908
Seeking Players born 2003: Caulfield Bears Junior Football Club
Caulfield Bears Under 14 team is still needing a few more players for 2017. If you were born 2003 and would like to play in a friendly, welcoming team we’d be happy to see you at training (Tuesdays 5.30-7.00pm at Koornang Park in Carnegie). We believe in player rotation, ensuring EVERY player in the team is given an opportunity to develop their game. There are already a few 2017 “newbies” so don’t worry about being the only new player!
Please contact coach Andrew Beet on 0419 284 026 if you are interested. We’d love to have some new faces.
Seeking Players: St Peters Football Club
St Peters is still taking player registrations for both girls (U9, U12, U15 & U18) and boys (U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U15)
Our U14, U16 & U17 Boys teams are now at capacity and no further registrations are being taken.
The St Bedes Mentone Tigers AFC are looking at expanding our female program for season 2016. We are looking for players in both our girls and boys teams.
Our club is ever expanding so why not come and be part of the action and join in the fun?
If you are interested in joining our growing club, please contact Vanessa – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons for joining:
- We are a small club run by parent volunteers.
- A great environment for the whole family to be involved.
- We focus on the health, safety and wellbeing of all our players.
- Your child will benefit from improving their fitness and being part of a team environment.
- Our coaches have extensive experience in junior football, with the understanding that not every player has the same ability. The main objective is to work with the kids, help build their confidence, and enjoy playing the game.
- Registration fees are maintained at a minimum, and the one of the cheapest in the area.
- Surrounded by parklands, our club is located in Turner Road Reserve. Featuring 3 football ovals (2 equipped with lights), a spacious double-storey clubroom and newly renovated change-rooms.
- Fun social events are held during the season for kids and parents, (Anzac Day Parents v Kids game, Bogan Bingo Night, AFL on the Big Screen)
- An Awards afternoon is held once a month.
- Website highettfc.com.au Facebook Highett Football Club – Juniors
- For further details contact: Damien 0413 093 295 (Coach Co-ordinator) or Brett 0448 770 331 (Junior President)
The St Peters FC is seeking to engage a Director of Coaching for the 2016 season.
This position will see the successful candidate coordinate, monitor and enhance the quality of coaching of all St Peters Football Club teams (including at training and on match days). The role is responsible for coach & player development via key focuses on skill acquisition, physical fitness, and game day strategy, whilst ensuring what remains core to junior football is maintained – participation and fun.
For further information and to obtain a copy of the Position Description for this role, interested candidates should apply with their covering letter and CV to email@example.com