Seeking Players: St Peters Football Club
St Peters is still taking player registrations for both girls (U9, U12, U15 & U18) and boys (U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U15)
Our U14, U16 & U17 Boys teams are now at capacity and no further registrations are being taken.
The St Bedes Mentone Tigers AFC are looking at expanding our female program for season 2016. We are looking for players in both our girls and boys teams.
Our club is ever expanding so why not come and be part of the action and join in the fun?
If you are interested in joining our growing club, please contact Vanessa – email: email@example.com
Reasons for joining:
- We are a small club run by parent volunteers.
- A great environment for the whole family to be involved.
- We focus on the health, safety and wellbeing of all our players.
- Your child will benefit from improving their fitness and being part of a team environment.
- Our coaches have extensive experience in junior football, with the understanding that not every player has the same ability. The main objective is to work with the kids, help build their confidence, and enjoy playing the game.
- Registration fees are maintained at a minimum, and the one of the cheapest in the area.
- Surrounded by parklands, our club is located in Turner Road Reserve. Featuring 3 football ovals (2 equipped with lights), a spacious double-storey clubroom and newly renovated change-rooms.
- Fun social events are held during the season for kids and parents, (Anzac Day Parents v Kids game, Bogan Bingo Night, AFL on the Big Screen)
- An Awards afternoon is held once a month.
- Website highettfc.com.au Facebook Highett Football Club – Juniors
- For further details contact: Damien 0413 093 295 (Coach Co-ordinator) or Brett 0448 770 331 (Junior President)
The St Peters FC is seeking to engage a Director of Coaching for the 2016 season.
This position will see the successful candidate coordinate, monitor and enhance the quality of coaching of all St Peters Football Club teams (including at training and on match days). The role is responsible for coach & player development via key focuses on skill acquisition, physical fitness, and game day strategy, whilst ensuring what remains core to junior football is maintained – participation and fun.
For further information and to obtain a copy of the Position Description for this role, interested candidates should apply with their covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org