2017 In Review – East Sandringham JFC
Our club by club review of 2017 South Metro Junior Football League (SMJFL) season continues with East Sandringham JFC next under the microscope.
- 23 teams in season 2017, including one girls team
- Team numbers forecasted to grow in 2018
- On The Field
- Four teams progressing in finals to contest Grand Finals with one successful in winning a premiership (Under 17 – Division 3)
- Successful hosting of SMJFL Finals at R.G. Chisholm reserve
- One winner and five runners-up in SMJFL League Best & Fairest awards
- Other Achievements/Highlights
- Draft success in the AFL and AFL Women’s for former club juniors – Isabel Huntington, Will Walker, Charlie Constable and Nathan Murphy
- Under 15 Northern trip supporting the Sports Chaplaincy Australia Club Care program
If you, a friend or your club has a story worth sharing, drop a line to email@example.com to have your voice heard!